It is a medical device used in orthopedic surgeries to treat fractures and injuries in the upper arm bone (humerus). This implant is designed to provide a stable and secure fixation in the bone, allowing a faster and more effective recovery of the patient.
Manufactured with high quality materials and has an ergonomic design that facilitates its placement during surgery. In addition, this device complies with the highest quality and safety standards required by health authorities.
In summary, the Humerus Proximal 3.5mm is an indispensable tool for orthopedic surgeons looking to offer their patients an effective and durable solution for upper humeral injuries.
- Provides a stable and secure fixation on the upper part of the humerus.
- Facilitates faster and more effective patient recovery.
- It is manufactured with high quality materials and has an ergonomic design that facilitates its positioning during surgery.
- Meets the highest quality and safety standards required by health authorities. It allows the surgeon to perform a less invasive surgery, which reduces the patient's recovery time.
- Provides an effective and durable solution for upper humerus injuries.
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00