AxoGuard® Nerve Connector
The AxoGuard® ribbed connector is the only extracellular matrix of the porcine submucosa ("ECM") that assists coaptation for stress-free repair of severed or injured peripheral nerves.
The clinically proven alternative to direct suture repair:
- Reduced surgical time by up to 40%.
- Reduces the risk of fascicular mismatch.
Relieves tension in the critical area of regeneration:
- Reduces tension in the repair area.
- It moves the suture inflammation away from the surface of the coaptation.
Revascularization and remodeling
- It incorporates ECM into the patient's own tissue.
- It is compatible with the natural process of wound healing.
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00