The Hallux Valgus 2.7 / 3.5mm is a complete system designed to correct Hallux Valgus deformities and tailor's bunions. It offers an all-in-one solution for the treatment of fracture fixation, non-unions, joint decompression and fusion, osteotomy, reconstruction or small bone arthrodesis.
In addition, this system can be used in both adult and pediatric patients. This system offers a minimally invasive solution that avoids soft tissue irritation due to intramedullary placement. With the possibility of immediate weight bearing, our system prevents stiffness and offers 2.7 / 3.5mm multi-system plate fixation. It also offers multiplanar correction for derotation, lateralization and plantarization. The Hallux Valgus 2.7 / 3.5mm is an update to the successful Hallux Valgus 2.7 that maintains the reliable and less invasive guided approach while featuring more plates to offer a wider range of solutions. In summary, this system is a comprehensive and effective option for the treatment of foot deformities.
- Offers a complete solution for the correction of hallux valgus and tailor's bunion deformities.
- It provides three-dimensional fixation through its intramedullary fixation system.
- It is a minimally invasive system that avoids soft tissue irritation.
- Allows immediate weight loading, which prevents stiffness.
- It offers a 2.7 / 3.5mm multi-system plate attachment.
- Provides multiplanar correction for derotation, lateralization and plantarization.
- It can be used in both adult and pediatric patients.
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00