AxoGuard® Nerve Protector
The AxoGuard® nerve protectionThe ECM, is the only surgical implant of extracellular porcine submucous matrix (ECM) used to protect injured nerves and reinforce the nerve.
Protects the repair area of the surrounding tissue:
- Minimizes scar tissue.
- It facilitates the diffusion of nutrients through the material.
Allows the nerve to slide:
- Minimizes the risk of fibrotic compression
- It creates a barrier between the repair and the surrounding tissue bed.
Revascularization and remodeling
- Restores damaged soft tissue fibers.
- It is compatible with the natural process of wound healing.
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00