This innovative system features SmartFix variable angle locking plates, which allow for the angular stability necessary for bone healing and restoration of the original bony anatomy and proper wrist function. The plates have a low profile and an anatomical design, making them ideal for treating intra-articular and extra-articular fractures, as well as displaced fractures.
The VOLAR-e system offers options for both left and right-hand plates, self-tapping screws, rounded plate ends and a Torx screw driver. Made of titanium alloy (Ti-6Al-4V), this system is durable and corrosion resistant. With the VOLAR-e system, surgeons can customize their surgical approach to the patient's specific needs and achieve optimal postoperative recovery results.
In addition, this combo also includes surgical tools such as drills, graduated guides, cannulated handles and other instruments needed to perform surgical procedures on the hand. All Hand Combo products are manufactured with high quality materials and comply with European directives for medical devices.
- SmartFix variable angle locking plates that allow for angular stability necessary for bony healing and restoration of the original bony anatomy and proper wrist function.
- Low profile and anatomical design, ideal for treating intra-articular and extra-articular fractures, as well as displaced fractures.
- Options for both left and right plates, allowing customization of the surgical approach to the patient's specific needs.
- Self-tapping screws that facilitate the surgical process.
- Rounded plate ends minimize the risk of soft tissue injury.
- Torx screw driver that provides greater precision during screw placement.
- Made of titanium alloy (Ti-6Al-4V), making it durable and corrosion resistant.
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00