ELiS trapeziometacarpal implant
Dual mobility prosthesis
The Elis prosthesis is designed for the surgical prosthetic treatment of rhizarthrosis. It has a hemispherical truncated conical cup implanted in the trapezium, modular neck and an anatomical metacarpal stem. It offers a complete range of implants with a choice between single and dual mobility.
It is the only prosthesis on the market that has a trapezium rescue and a cemented cup with simple mobility.
The ELiS prosthesis offers many advantages, among them:
- Simple and perfect implant fixation with minimal bone resection.
- Wide range of stem and cup sizes to cover the full range of sizes required for both primoimplantation and revision.
- Articular and anchorage surfaces treated to minimize abrasion and ensure very good integration of the components into the bone tissue.
- Complete catalog of available surgical instruments.
- Simple and easy to follow surgical technique.
- Design based on experience, modern knowledge and current experience with similar types of replacements.
- Allows replacement of the trapezoid if necessary.
- Optimization of the dimensions of the articular surfaces of the prosthesis to ensure maximum range of motion with good functional stability.
- Specialized surface treatment minimizes wear and ensures optimal integration into bone tissue.
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00