Bone fixation solution for fractures and injuries of small and large bones. These screws are made of titanium alloy and have a self-tapping design with head or headless screw options. In addition, they feature low-profile heads to reduce soft tissue damage and reverse-cut flutes for improved fixation.
Screw diameters range from 2.5 to 7.0 mm and can be used with a torx screwdriver.
- The cannulated high compression screws are made of titanium alloy, which makes them strong and durable.
- The self-tapping design and reverse-cutting flutes allow for better osseous fixation.
- The screws have low-profile heads to reduce soft tissue damage.
- Headed and headless screw options are available to suit different surgical needs. - Screw diameters range from 2.5 to 7.0 mm, allowing for use in small and large bone fractures and injuries.
- They can be used with a torx screwdriver for easy insertion.
- The card includes detailed information on the indications for use and the precautions to be taken during surgery.
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00