KMC Kyphoplasty System
The KMC kyphoplasty system is designed to establish a pathway in a minimally invasive procedure, to restore the height of the fractured vertebral body and to form the filling cavity for the bone cement. It has proven to be highly effective and safe in the Percutaneous Kyphoplasty (PCP) procedure.
- Compression fracture of the vertebral body due to osteoporosis
- Hemangioma or other benign tumor of the vertebral body.
- Compression fracture of the spine, complicated
with a severe kyphosis deformity and back pain.
- Bone damage due to a malignant bone tumor, with risk of fracture.
- Minimally invasive approach to minimize injury and bleeding
- Easy to operate, less operating time.
- Local anesthesia is applicable, less risk, less complications.
- Pain relief.
- It strengthens the compressed vertebral body and helps the patient to move.
- It restores the height of the fractured vertebrae.
The balloon catheter is inserted into the fractured vertebral body and the balloon is inflated to elevate the upper end plate. The balloon is then deflated and removed. This deflation of the balloon leaves a vacuum that can be filled with bone cement.
THEY TRUST US
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00